Zerrecon is a consulting engineering firm specialized in “small” projects. If you need the knowledge and skills of an engineer for a small project, we can provide those services. Some of our typical projects are:
- Building-Related Services
- minor structural modifications
- change in occupancy classification
- sign and pole inspections
- fire escape inspections
- Product Development
- Modifications for People with Disabilities
Zerrecon is not affiliated with any contractor or service provider, so you can be assured that our opinion is unbiased.
Zerrecon was incorporated in 1974 and grew slowly as a part-time occupation for the founder, Ed Ellingson. In 1995 Ed was able to go full-time with Zerrecon and grow the business substantially. Matt Soiney joined Zerrecon in March, 2014.